I think we all can agree that having a friend is great. Someone to hang out with, someone to listen to all your secrets, someone to genuinly love you.. but what does all that mean without trust? Trust is the foundation of ANY sort of relationship; whether it be between a boss & employee, or man and wife. To love means to acquire trust; or that relationship does not reflect love at all. This is the problem with everyone of us.. we people, as a whole, don't let ourselves trust others. We put up a boundary.. and if things even approach that line.. our relationship is then shaken. We don't know how to handle the situation, which leads to an even worse situation that we can not fix. We start to build lies on top of lies, to the point where we don't know the truth anymore. And in the mist of all of that- we lose ourselves. We forget our morals and beliefs. We lose our confidence and dignity. Our entire image has been abandoned. Which ends up in self-destruction.. and that relationship: it no longer exists. Trust is the dictator in our relationships. If we can not trust our so called friends.. then those people are not our friends. I'm thankful for my friends.. thankful for my TRUE friends. I have many friends and acquaintances.. but how many are my true friends? How many of those people are ashamed to be called my friend? How many of those people stab me in the back? How many of those people genuinly love me? Those are all questions I regularly ask myself.. but the better question is- How many of those people can I trust?
I do believe when God created the sun and the stars, He created me. And when God created me, He created Grey's Anatomy. Grey's Anatomy makes me happy, almost as happy as Ellen DeGeneres makes me.. but not quite. I absolutely love it. Think about it, sexy men playing the roles of amazing surgeons and doctors that save people's lives on an every day basis.. not to mention what goes on after hours. (Jesus forgive me) Oooooo Weeeee.. this is one subject I NEVER get tired of talking about.
Anyways, tonight was the 1st episode of the new season. AHHHH!!!! :)) LOVED IT!!! Although the beautiful men in the show REALLY catch my attention.. I love the message revealed in each episode through the characters. Tonight, Yang, whom is not my favorite woman on the show, really opened my eyes. She was talking about models and future brides in this specific wedding magazine she was reading.. and how happy they all seemed. She preceded to ramble on about how she used to feel sorry for them and how she now has grown to realize that they're all really simple. They all know what they want, they all have confidence and grace.. they simply have it all together: they are the simple women of this world. Then she began to critique herself. She pointed out several flaws she saw in herself, she pointed out that simple women don't get the abuse and weight of the world dished onto their plate.. it's those non-simple women like her that are faced with difficulty. I loved this specific scene. I, like Yang, am not simple. I am not perfect. I have many flaws. I am not confident, and I do not know where I will go in life.. I am complex. Although, I'm not sure if the writer of this scene intended for this conversation to have any relevance other than Yang's pre-wedding melt down in the show, but it sure made an impact on my heart. I am not simple. I am not many things, and I'm proud to reveal those flaws. Because, I am wonderfully and fearfully made. God has a purpose for me, just like Yang has a purpose in the show.
I would also like to add, Mrs.Debra Robinson makes the absolute BEST ravioli in cheese sauce EVER. I now blame her for my obeisity.
Dear Patrick Dempsey, Marry me. Your beautiful. and I love you. The end.
k bye. -jo :)

No comments:
Post a Comment