Icecream is my drug. I cling to it when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm bored, and when I'm mad. Its probably a good thing I'm a christian.. well for reason other than my eternity in heaven with Jesus... If I didn't praise and worship God and obey the 1st commandment.. I am pretty positive I'd be praisin some icecream. I must admit this sounds a tad bit ridiculous.. or reee-dickkkyyyy-lussss as my dear little friend Carter might say. I do not discriminate icecream. I like it all. I could literally eat it for every meal. I sometimes pretend my throat hurts so my mommy will take me to Dairy Queen.. isn't this a sad sad confession? I am hereby declaring myself an oholic to icecream. Hmm. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now, anyone who reads my blog is obligated to an icecream date with Jordan. I do LOVE Zen Beri, Dairy Queen, Sonic, ChickFilA, Dairy Delite, Steak & Shake.. gosh, I love it all.. Just sayin. ;)
I love doing my man-laugh. I swear it's the most fun thing ever. I do it all the time, and sometimes have been referred to as "the man laugh girl". I would like to thank Morgan Wallace for helping me discover my man laugh. Last year, Morgan was walkin to class behind me and was decided to make a fake deep laugh at the story I was telling to tick me off.. well it didnt work. I simply repeated his low, manly laugh about 12 octives lower than his original man-laugh. That moment marked history.. the man laugh had been born. The man-laugh makes me smile. I sometimes do it while I'm alone to make myself happy. Like in the shower or while I'm driving. I'm aware that this is an odd habit.. but you should try it sometime. It really makes any situation a little bit more enjoyable. This past July while I was in New Orleans for the National Youth Gathering was full of man-laughing. The entire trip down I did the man-laugh.. I did it in the hotel room.. I did it while walking the streets.. I did it all the time. The funniest thing about it was.. I'd walk up to a complete stranger, do the man-laugh, and walk away. Heck, it was hilarious!! What were the chances of coming into contact with one of those people again?? There was literally OVER 25'000 youth gathering attendees in NOLA, not including residents and other tourists. Well, I was proven wrong. One morning while we were doing our servent event in the Lower 9th Ward in NOLA, a girl walked up to me histerically and nervously stated, " Your the.. MAN LAUGH GIRL!!???!!!..." and ran off kinda scared. I think this made my hobby of doing the man laugh even more great. I find pleasure in other people laughing at my man-laugh. I personally have a mission to make the entire world do a man-laugh at the same time. Like National Man-Laugh Day or something. This has potential to be awesome.. Is it sad to say that my goal in life is to make others do a man-laugh like me?

I think Delisa Madry is one of my favorite people ever. I really love her a lot. She is one of my better best friends. I can pretty much trust Delisa with my life.. I'm thankful to have a friend like her. Delisa is actually the person which inspired me to make a blog, so it's all her fault that I constantly share my brain activity with the internet-tional world.. She loves country music.. at first this scared me a little bit.. a black girl obsessed with country? But now I love it too much. D is my sister.. Back in 10th grade, we tried to convince Mrs.Hendon that we were sisters for her to allow us to take our spring portraits together.. we failed miserably, but still to this day are sisters. Delisa is also my puppy dog. I mean, look at her!! She has the biggest brown eyes.. kinda like a puppy!! Makes sense, huh?? Delisa is my girlfriend as well.. :) You see, Delisa and I have date nights & such all the time. I love this!! Our date nights rock. My relationship with D all came about due to Grey's Anatomy. Once again Grey's saves the day!! Anyways, Delisa and I both are HUGE Grey's fans. Every Thursday night we text back and forth the entire show commenting on every scene throughout the show. It just so happens that my favorite character in the show has always been Torres.. the gorgeous, dark complected doctor..I don't know what it is I like about her character so much. I just love her. Well, Delisa's favorite has always been Arizona. The cute, children's doctor. We'd always joke around and call each other by our favorite character's names.. that was all fun and cute til the episode that revealed Torres & Arizona's fond fond love for one another was one more than just friends. This absolutely cracked us both up. Since that day, Delisa has been my girlfriend. I don't care what Brandon or Connor or any other man says.. Delisa Madry is my girl. :)
I like to laugh. I think I have a disorder which makes me laugh so much.. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. My laughter gets me in trouble alot. My granny likes to pinch me when I laugh in church. This makes me shut up for a minute or two. God must not mind too much.. or He wouldn't have given me a voice box. I love God. He made me a giggly, happy person. This life is fun.
k bye. -jo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment