Fall is beautiful. I love everything about it; the leaves changing colors and falling.. raking up a huge pile of leaves and diving into them.. eating massive bags of candy corn.. going to the pumpkin patch.. feeling the cool breeze in my hair and tasting the crisp aroma it brings.. opening my windows to let the chill in at night.. college football.. big bonfires and hayrides. Everything about fall makes me smile. Which reminds me.. God is amazing. It doesn't make sense to me how some people want "evidence" that God is real other than the bible. I mean, look outside. Its absolutely breath-taking. How would leaves chang colors and fall to the ground if God did not make them that way?? Fall, in my opinion, is the most lovely of all the seasons. God's art work really is beautiful. I think this is why I love this season sooooo much.
I have recently discovered how precious indian babies are. They are all absolutely adorable. I have decided that I want one. I don't know what I would name him or her. Probably Shamookaweeweee. That name seems fun. Poor child.. Hahah. I can't wait to be a mommy someday. I am pretty much determined to have a little indian baby though.. :)) But no matter what, I will love my child/children.
This upcoming week is going to be pretty hectic.. its kind of a bittersweet. Its the week of my senior homecoming. This is exciting.. very exciting actually. I can't wait for the parade and to see whether we FINALLY get 1st place on our float, after being 2nd three years in a row. I also get to go to homecoming with my bestfriend Delisa!! We have sem-matchy-matchy outfits!! Cute, I know!!! Mrs.Brown comes back to school tomorrow, which will make my day!!! My family from Texas is coming in for my cousin's wedding!!! But, to go along with all that fun.. I have SOOOO many assignments due and tests and poems to memorize. And worst of all.. my Uncle's funeral is sometime this week. When it rains, it pours.. as my mama would say. One of my favorite quotes, said by Dolly Parton, is actually similar to this..
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. "
k bye. -jo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment