Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feelin Rather sPaRaTiC ;))

   I'm  rather fond of the word sparatic. I dont know if that word is defined in the dictionary or not.. but i like to use it. Sparatic.. hmm.. when I think sparatic, i think of a big bouncy slide full of kids climbin every which direction eatin rainbow flavored snow cones in the summer. I think of diving out of a plane without a parachute and going swimmin with the sharks in the Atlantic. I think of singin my lungs out at a country concert in the pourin rain wearin my cowgirl boots. I think of finger painting, blowin colored bubbles and making a purple, play-dough pizza as I pretend to be the world's greatest chef. I think of late night swims with the boy i'm crushin on and how bad I want to kiss him in the rain. I think of goofin off on the soccer field with my teammates. I think of all the nights I stay up and play my very 1st Taylor Swift c.d and cried along to every song. I think of goin to Chick Fil A and not bein ashamed to get a kid's meal and jump in the ball pin as a teenager. I think of throwing popcorn at the movies and dancin up and down every aisle in the theater since no one else is there to judge me. I think of early mornin runs on the beach with my toes barefoot in the sand. I think of rockin a child to sleep in my arms and the joy it brings to my heart. I think of goin horseback riding with the indians and imagining that I'm the next Carrie Underwood. I think of climbin up huge flights of hay in the barn and ploppin down when i reach the top with an ice cold sweet tea on a hot, summer night. I think of goin on the Singin Bee and winnin the money. I think of someday opening my own camp for special needs children and spending every lovin minute with those beautiful kids. I think of loungin by the pool with a pina colida in my hand and my ipod set to Miranda. I think of gettin married on the beach in a flowy, flirty, little dress with my brides maids carryin fancy & colorful umbrellas. I think of a child praying and accepting Jesus into their heart. I think of dancin in my favorite watermelon dress as a little curlyheaded kid. I think of cuddlin with my pillow pets and sneakin out late at night. I think of gettin my ears peirced and buyin new diamond earrings in the shape of stars. I think of pickin blue berries and wrestlin in the snow. I think of goin to dairy queen and ordering the biggest, most fattening blizzard on the menu. I think of winning the Homecoming football game my senior year. I think of sidewalk chalk and easter egg hunts. I think of doin my hair and makeup all pretty to just sit at home and watch movies alone all night. I think of going to church camp and praising Jesus all day long. I think of bon fires and makin smores. I think of wearin my granddad's necklace on my confirmation sunday. I think of watching the ACM's with Hannah and completely spazzin out when Miranda didnt win. I think of gettin a tattoo and buyin 14 items off the $1 rack at Target. I think of bein an old woman and still sleepin with the same blankie I do now. I think of traveling the world and changin my name to somethin really crazy. I think of fallin in love with a man that cherishes me for the person I really am. I think of watchin my favorite movie 5 times in one night. I think of takin lots of redick pictures with my bestfriend and postin them all over Facebook. I think of doin my man laugh in a dark alley. I think of drivin like I'm the next Kasey Kane. I think of maybe someday actually believing I'm beautiful and having the courage to be confident in myself. I think of trustin someone enough to give them all I have. I think of lettin go of a balloon and watchin it soar into the big, blue sky. I think of dancin with Ellen Degeneres and becoming Miranda Lambert's bff. I think of wearing a completely tacky outfit and being able to pull it off. I think of wearin my hair curly and goin to prom. I think of workin at Build-A-Bear and putting the fluff into the stuffed animals :). I think of holdin hands at the movies and makin out on the couch. I think of shakin a pom-pom out the car window goin down the highway and crankin the music up as loud as it goes. I think of not havin to wear my retainer every night and goin to college in Texas. I think of ridin a bull and not fallin off within the first 3 seconds. I think of paintin my nails 20 different colors and bein a kid again. I think of goin to Victoria's Secret and buyin new cute panties. I think of readin my bible as the sun is rising over the hills. I think of tellin him how I really feel. I think of sittin on the swing with my Granny & Granddad every night as a kid eatin popcorn and chocolate icecream. I think of discovering the cure to cancer and helping all those terminally ill. I think of standing in walmart with a big sign that reads: free hugs. I think of becoming a half way decent country singer. I think of winning the lottery and donating to charity. I think of kneeling at the altar for communion and recieving God's forgiveness. I think of being me and being happy. I think of Jesus dying for ME. I think of all the people that mean the most to me. I think of living.. I think of putting up with the rain and the storm to see the silver lining on the other side of the rainbow. I think of having those few minutes of wonderful.. i think of everything magnificent in this world. I think of all the beauty that God has created for us to enjoy.. i think of being sparatic :)).

No comments:

Post a Comment